Tripura PSC JE Admit Card 2016:- Tripura public service commission (TPSC) admit card / hall ticket for Junior Engineer (JE) available to download on tpsc.nic.in. Check exam date and other details here. The TPSC will going to conduct written examination for the post of Junior Engineer, TES Engineer, TES Grade-V (A) & V (B) and Junior Engineer Grade-I (Group-B Gazetted). Candidates who have applied for this post can check the examination date and download admit card directly from here once available on the official website. The exam will be conducted on 298 posts in the upcoming days.
Tripura PSC JE Admit Card & Exam Date 2016
Candidates who are willing to appear for the given examination are requested to keep in touch with this website. We will provide all information related to this exam. The exam will be conducted by JSSC in the month of September 2016. Exam Details are given below:-
|Name of Organisation||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||Tripura PSC, TPSC|
|Number of Posts||298|
|Exam Date||4th September, 2016|
|Name of Exam||Tripura PSC Junior Engineer Exam 2016|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer, TES Engineer, TES Grade-V (A) & V (B) and Junior Engineer Grade-I (Group-B Gazzetted)|
|Name of Admit Card||Tripura PSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016|
|Admit Card Status||Available To Download Soon|
Tripura Public Service commission will soon going to conduct written examination for the post of Junior Engineer on overall 298 posts. Candidates who have applied for this post can download admit card from here. The wait to download Tripura PSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016, will be over soon as the exam will be on 4th Sept 2016. The admit card will be available online to download online after 30th Aug 2016. Candidates are requested to keep in touch with this page as all updates will be posted here soon. The official link will be posted here soon where you can download your Tripura PSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016 on a single click. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their written exam and then interview cum personality test.
Tripura PSC JE Exam Pattern 2016
|Name of Paper||Subject||Max Marks||Duration|
|Paper-1||General Studies||100||1 Hour|
|Paper-2||Engineering Subject-I||200||2 Hour|
|Paper-3||Engineering Subject-II||200||2 Hour|
- The exam will be conducted on 4th Sept 2016 (Sunday).
- Paper I will be of objective type of 100 marks. Each question will be of 2 marks each. There will be total 50 questions in paper 1. The question paper will be compulsory for all candidates.
- Paper 2 and paper 3 will be optional for various engineering post in which candidate have applied.
- Both papers will be of 200 marks with time duration of 3 hours.
- Both paper will be of Objective cum descriptive type.
- There will be a negative marking of 2 marks against each wrong answer.
Examination Date→ 4th September 2016 (Sunday)
How To Download Admit Card
- To download admit card candidates must have to www.tpsc.nic.in.
- Look for “TPSC Admit Card for Junior Engineer Exam 2016”.
- Candidate must use their registration number / application number mentioned on the application form.
- Date of birth or father name can also be use to download admit card.
- Take print out and carry it along with you to examination center.
- No admit card will be send by post.
- Candidates whom applications are rejected are not able to download admit card.
Click Here To Download Admit Card (Available Soon)
Official Website:- http://www.tpsc.gov.in/
In case of any suggestion and queries related to “Download Tripura PSC JE Admit Card & Exam Date 2016 at tpsc.nic.in” topic, please join the discussion through comments.